Sunday, July 6, 2014

Paying It Forward


Second edition of rules that have goverend my life. I hope that you will use these rules for your life
Love, Learn, Read, Study and Laugh often

Know before you act

We all know that you can never have surety without having made the leap. But do your research; find others that would be willing to mentor you in your venture for a better life. Have faith in your gut.

Never Assume

We a;; know what happens to best laid plans when you assume. Assumptions are not the way to build or live your life.

Better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission

When I was a kid I knew that if I wanted to do certain things my parents, teachers or older siblings were going to disapprove of what I wanted to do. So I decided early on to just DO IT! And deal with the consequences at another time.



Always set goals and remember to review them

This is a BIG one for me. I have been a goal sitter since I was very young. I always understood that I would never get from point A to point B without a map. And I also understood like I do today that sometimes the best laid plans can go hay wire. So Plan and execute and review plan again.

Always be kind to people and animals

This one is just as it says. Kindness always pays off. Kindness shows what type of person that you are. Always always be kind.

Always show gratitude

Being gracious is so important it will get you in many doors. Gratitude, is part of your attitude toward others. Never expect that you just have it coming.


Always show posture

Stand tall, never slouch, show others you are who you are and that you believe in who you are and that you are somebody.

Be Thankful

Being thankful is part of good manners. Always tell people that you are thankful to them, your mate, and your children, people you meet where you go. If you use the words Thank You that is just music to others ear.

Be Spiritual

I find that most people believe that there is a supreme being and that all of his do not have the same beliefs and this is America we have the right to choose who, when and where we worship. Spirituality is a choice.



Respect your elders

Our elders are the backbone of our society. I love to listen to my elders tell me their story and we all have one. Remember you NEVER should stop learning and listening to someone who has preceded you is a way to learn,

Until Tomorrow
Dave Huntsman

No comments:

Post a Comment